What is Sharonville doing about coyotes?
If you see a coyote acting unusually bold, please contact the Ohio Division of Wildlife at 937-372-5639. If you live in close proximity to Sharon Woods, please call 513-521-7275 Ext. 275. The City of Sharonville does not relocate wildlife and will not consider destroying a wild animal unless that animal is observed to be ill or poses imminent danger.

Show All Answers

1. Can I obtain a marriage license at Sharonville City Hall?
2. Does Sharonville have a Notary Public?
3. How do I submit a suggestion for the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)?
4. What is Sharonville doing about coyotes?