Downtown Sharonville’s Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA)
How to DORA in Downtown Sharonville
You can grab a to-go drink in a designated Sharonville DORA to-go container from participating liquor serving establishments and explore the Downtown Loop of Sharonville!
The hours of Downtown Sharonville’s DORA are:
Monday-Thursday: 5 to 11pm
Friday: 5pm to midnight
Saturday: noon to midnight
Sunday: noon to 9pm
Participating DORA locations
Al’s Bar · 11133 Reading Road (https://alsbar.co/)
Alreddy Café · 11083 Reading Road (https://alreddycafe.com/)
LaRosa’s · 11264 Lebanon Road (https://www.larosas.com/locations/sharonville)
Explore Sharonville’s Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area within the following boundaries.
Encountering this sign means you have reached a boundary of the Sharonville DORA District. Do NOT take DORA drinks beyond this line.
Within the DORA You Can:
- Support local small businesses by purchasing a drink at a participating Sharonville DORA location and explore the district during the designated hours.
- Take a purchased drink into non-liquor serving establishments that display the “DORA Drinks Welcome Here” at the front of their business.
- Drink responsibly. Rules pertaining to public intoxication, indecency, noise, and driving while intoxicated still apply.
- When you see a DORA sign that says “Please No Alcoholic Beverages Beyond This Point,” you can finish your drink and dispose of your empty cup responsibly.
Within the DORA You Cannot:
- Walk around with a purchased drink that is not in a designated Sharonville DORA cup. No cans, no glass bottles, no solo cups, no ThermoFlasks you filled at home, NO BYOB are permitted. All beverages must be purchased from a licensed liquor serving establishment.
- Take a DORA beverage from one liquor serving establishment into another. Liquor permits cannot cross.
- Throw your trash on the ground. Trash cans are available throughout the Loop – find one!
- Loiter on private property.
Decals to Look For:
Indicates a designated Sharonville DORA liquor serving establishment.
Indicates a Sharonville liquor serving establishment NOT selling DORA beverages.
Indicates a retail or service establishment that permits DORA beverages to enter.
Indicates no DORA beverages permitted on the premise.
View the City of Sharonville’s application for DORA https://www.sharonville.org/DocumentCenter/View/2293/Designated-Outdoor-Refreshment-Area-DORA