Stay informed! Sign Up for CodeRED.
The City uses CodeRED to send EMERGENCY notifications by phone, email, text and mobile alerts to cell phones to keep citizens informed of emergencies such as an evacuation, utility outage, water main break, fire or flood, chemical spill, or other emergency situations.
The City may also activate CodeRED to send GENERAL notifications to registered subscribers to communicate non-life safety matters, such as planned road closures, water main repairs, water service interruptions, etc. You may also sign-up to receive GENERAL alerts if you would also like to receive these types of notifications.
There is no charge to register for or use CodeRED and personal information is kept confidential. Registering for CodeRED is quick and easy
- Sign up for CodeRED online at https://public.coderedweb.com/CNE/3E4572CBB79B
- Add the CodeRED phone number to your Caller ID - 866.419.5000 is for EMERGENCY CALLS
- Add the CodeRED phone number to your Caller ID - 855.969.4636 is for GENERAL CALLS
Things to Know About CodeRED
- CodeRED delivers notifications by phone, email, text, and/or mobile alerts
- CodeRED is compatible with TDD/TTY devices for those who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Individuals and businesses may add as many phone numbers, email and texts numbers as they choose
Residents and visitors can now receive enhanced public safety alerts no matter where they are through the Code Red Mobile Alert APP, a free public safety app for both Android and iPhone users. The CodeRED Mobile Alert app is similar to the CodeRED telephone notification system; however, instead of issuing calls, the app delivers community and emergency alerts to anyone located within a notification area via their mobile device.
If you are currently a CodeRED subscriber that has already registered your mobile phone to get notifications from the City, you will continue to receive calls. However, if you download the app, you will also be able to get alerts to your smartphone anywhere in the country, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.
For more information about the CodeRED service, contact the city at 513.563.1144